Alright, so here are my holiday thoughts:
1. My family voted NOT to set up a Christmas tree this year. What kind of a family doesn't have a Christmas tree? How the heck am I supposed to get all "festive" without a CHRISTMAS TREE (I guess you could say I'm a little upset)?Oh yeah, and where are the presents supposed to go? We have no tree to put them under, so....you tell me.
2. My gifting this year is limited to a very tight budget, so here's be being creative....
3. I have yet to complete my Christmas list and Christmas is NINE days away. The one thing i'm for sure about though is an electronic dictionary. I could not be more excited.
4. It's absolutely freezing outside. You'd think with a down-feather coat, UGGS, mittens, and a large, extremely fluffy scarf, I'd be warm....but think again.
5. Almost all good Christmas food is bad for you. Really? I mean, come on! Here's to gaining ten pounds over vacation...
6. On the plus side, I've complete all of my PSEO courses for the first semester.
7. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my severe addiction to Christmas movies. Dear Hallmark, if your movies are so clliche, WHY are they so addicting? But aside from cliche, predictable Hallmark movies, I seriously love Christmas movies in general. Like White Christmas? Classic. Never gets old.
Anyways, that is all for now! Happy Holidays. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment