Okay, so I have honestly always thought the whole idea of a New Year's resolution was cliche and semi-stupid, because who really sticks to their resolution anyways? BUT I've been feeling quite holiday-ish lately, and recenly felt the urge to go ahead and give this whole New Year's resolution thing a shot. I ended up coming up with five that I thought were semi-worth while, so here goes it:
1. Make time to study for my ACT- yes, this is probably the earth's most boring task, but I suppose it'll pay off.
2. Practice my clarinet- yep, you got it, this is probably the earth's second most boring task, but I really should get on that Bach solo for my school's annual spring concert.
3. Don't allow facebook to distract me from EVERY SINGLE TASK I ATTEMPT TO ACCOMPLISH- man, oh man, it's just bad. Really. Really. BAD.
4. Stop eating when I'm not hungry- why is food such a comfort? It's a serious problem.
5. Refraining from online shopping EVERY DAY- i know it's bad (and addicting), but i mean....it's sooo fun!
I know, some of you are probably laughing right about now at how stupid/silly some of these are, but hey...they fit me. So, now on to the hard part of actually living them out...... But hey, I still have one more day of freedom!
No comments:
Post a Comment