My new rain boots.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Little Treasure.

     So, a few friends and I went shopping at the Mall of America a couple of weeks ago. We passed this adorable little store, called Fracesca's Collections, with the cutest manequins in the window. We didn't bother to stop...right away, atleast, fearing that the products would be out of our price range. After building up the courage, we strolled in, only to find that the prices weren't too bad! Dresses ranged between $38-$60; accessories $5-$20; shoes $25-$40; tops $20-$40, etc. The store wasn't too big, so it wasn't overwhelming (like Forever21) and it was stocked plum full of fun dresses, flowy tops, vintage-inspired jewelry.......and even a shelf of witty greeting cards (I literally LOL at a few of them). We each found several unique things to try on (they do not carry fifty of everything, rather about three or four....which allows for uniqueness), and three out of four of us ended up purchasing something. I left with an adorable tan & navy striped sundress and a new headband (with a big BOW!).....though I probably could have bought the entire store. I've seriously never been in such a cute shop in all my life. Here are a few of my recent online-browsing finds from Francesca's Collections:

Sea Level Bag
Priced at $48; LOVE the gold hardware.

Sail Away Flat
Priced at $18; I have an addiction to stripes.

Treasures of the Sea Necklace
Priced at $28; This is going on my wish-list...

Cherries Chip Clips
Priced at $12; Chip Clips.

Zip Me Up Dress
Priced at $44; I love ruffles...and red (even though I can't wear it).

2 comments:

  1. WHERE IS THIS STORE?!?!?!?! I've been looking for something like this. I was just up there!
    ~Darian

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the one on the first floor of the MOA...it's kinda by the Nickelodeon place. There's also on at the Rosedale Mall!

    ReplyDelete